Tuesday 16 August 2011

Keepin Up With... The Buff Monster







Show at The Cotton Candy Machine

I just home from setting up the show I did with Jeremyville at Tara McPherson's The Cotton Candy Machine in Brooklyn. We all had a lot of fun getting the show ready (special thanks to my girlfriend, Stephanie!), and the opening was a blast. So many rad friends and collectors came out.

To see the pieces in the show (there are still some rad affordable things available), and opening photos, go here:

http://www.thecottoncandymachine.com/events/



New Zine

This is the first zine I've done in about 10 years, (and the first Buff Monster zine). It's a collection of ink drawings from my London show, drawings for prints, pencil drawings I did in Rome, some Illustrator graphics and other random things.

Black and white, photocopied, 28 pages + cover. 5.25x8.25”, $10 + S/H




Wood Print

For Comic Con, Hi Fructose made some awesome silkscreen prints on nice thick Birch wood. They only made 50, and they're only $50 each!

They have a few still available.

Buff

More on Buff Products... Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment