Thursday 11 August 2011

Hang Outs... Nottingham, UK



Hi The Collective,

Hope you’re well and life is keeping you busy!

Well, lots to tell you about and just sooo little time... Firstly I’m in the process of relocating and rebranding! That’s right! Onwards and upwards and as of next month (hopefully) I’ll be set up and ready for action in the heart of Nottingham’s city centre. Virtually next door to some high end, reputable retailers and some well established art galleries! Good times! I’ll keep you posted....

Even though my cost / over heads will rise I still want to try and offer all my customers affordable, original, contemporary artwork! Just check out what stunning new artists are joining the gallery this month!!

Fran Williams is simply awesome! I mean contain yourself... unbelievably awesome!! I met her in Bristol through another gallery and just fell in love with her instantly! Her work, albeit macabre in nature also posses the ability to be quite beautiful! Fran will be delivering 3 originals to the gallery middle of the month. Please reply to this e-mail if you would like to be one of the first to view these works in the flesh! They are stunning!!





I’m also extremely proud to present one of Nottingham finest! Jeff Childs has been selling and exhibiting his bronze, carefully sculptured figures for many years all over the country. Elegant figures will be adorning the gallery from Saturday 20th August. You have to see them in the flesh! The detail is immense!







And finally... All the way from New York, I’m really, really, really (as you can probably tell) excited to represent this seriously talented water colourist, Marion Bolognesi! She is slowly becoming a force to be reckoned with and you can see why... Contemporary in style, classical in approach these figurative works are breath taking!!! We’re just confirming delivery dates, however, original works should be with me by the end of August.





I’ll continue to keep you posted with all things exciting plus the impending move...

Kind regards,

George Thornton
Director.
'Cuadros' Art Gallery,
1A Heathcoat Street,
Hockley,
Nottingham,
NG1 3AF
01159 243 555
www.cuadros.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment