Friday 19 August 2011

Flesh Cut Fridays With Luci Westphal

Street Art 2011


Almost exactly one year since my first "Berlin Street Art" video, I thought it would be time to show you the street art pieces I discovered around Berlin since then.

Did you notice the print that I found in both Berlin and in Brooklyn (check "Brooklyn Street Art" video if you don't remember). Pretty amazing I think that both pieces are in both cities and that just by chance I discovered both (on side streets!).

There are enough things to see around Berlin that I could do a whole minute with just the "Lucy" wheat paste prints - or one about El Bocho in general - or one that I'd really still want to do: slogans found in Berlin.

But my time in Berlin is limited and I'm looking at my last few weeks here... What do you think my last "In A Berlin Minute" video (for now) should be? Do you think I should keep going with a weekly 1-minute videos after I've returned to Brooklyn (for now)?

The song used in the video is called "Reglar Wiglar" and was written and performed by Jason Matherne of Goonygoogoo Productions.

--- Luci





No comments:

Post a Comment