Thursday 4 August 2011

Keepin Up With... The Buff Monster



NYC Show This Friday!




Yup, I’ll be in NYC this Friday to do a show with the ever-talented Jeremyville.

I did some small paintings, pencil drawings, custom toys. I also dug out some long-sold out prints from the archive. I will also be debuting the first zine I’ve made in like 10 years. I’ll also have toys, inflatables, books, plush stickers and whatever else I could think to include. Basically, lots of goodies!

Jeremyville is doing a rad installation with screenprints, framed giclees, original paintings, skate decks, new ceramic figures, sketchel bags, risograph prints, plush toys, t-shirts, bags, totes, inflatables, stickers, original drawings and installation pieces.

I’m really looking forward to this one!

It opens this Friday, from 7-11pm!

Cotton Candy Machine
235 South 1st Street (at Roebling)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
718-387-3844
thecottoncandymachine.com

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment