Saturday 1 September 2012

Keepin Up with ... Luke Chueh

ROTOFUGI PRESENTS: 
LUKE CHUEH "I AM YOUR PLAYTHING" 


September 7th - September 30th, 2012
Opening Reception: September 7th (7pm - 10pm)

Chicago based Rotofugi presents Luke Chueh's latest show, "I Am Your Plaything". Rotofugi has established itself as a respected retailer and venue in the art toy and gallery world. I thought this would be a prefect opportunity create a show inspired by my thoughts and experiences with toys and toy culture.
This show is also a double bill with my friend and colleague Jesse "J*Ryu" Yu. If you're a fan of my work, I have little doubt you'll love his art too. This will be his first major exhibition. Also, this will be my first time visiting and showing in the great city of Chicago. If you're from the area, please come out and say hi.


2780 N. Lincoln Ave, 
Chicago, IL 60614

More from Mr Chueh... HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment