Wednesday 23 May 2012

Keepin Up With... Dave the Chimp



Hello! 
A quick quick mail (I want to go outside and skate) to let you
know of the next bunch of group shows I'm in.

1. Collection of 'Selim Varol' comes to Berlin.
Opens this Saturday.

 Got a big canvas in this one. This show has so much stuff it'll knock your socks off!
Worth a visit to Berlin for this one if you're a fan of street art and collectable toys.(Check out link at bottom of post)

2. 'DO  NOT THINK' comes to Milan, Italy.
Opens 5th June.

So the work I showed in Berlin and Wroclaw last year will be there, plus we should be building a new
skateable sculpture (fingers crossed, it's all a bit sketchy at the moment) and hopefully I'll have a new book available there too...
Fabbrica Del Vapore, Via Procaccini 4.

3. 'PUBLIC PROVOCATIONS' comes Carhartt Gallery in Weil am Rhein, Germany.
 Opens on Saturday June 9th.

Which reminds me, I got to order some picture frames!!!
Other artists include SatOne, The London Police, some stencil dudes,
blah blah. Can I go outside now please!?!

Thanks for listening, and have a great summer!

Dave

More 'Selim Varol' info... Here 


No comments:

Post a Comment