Wednesday 30 November 2011

Keepin Up With... Camilla d'errico

RDC: We got in touch with Cami just recently, here's what she had to say.

 Hi The Collective

Oh my gosh, it's been complete craziness the past while- I broke my thumb, on my drawing hand of course, and I've been out of town at an artist residency in Mineappolis.

Right now is a bit quiet on the exhibition front while I work on some comics related projects. I participated in the Tomb Raider 15 Year Celebration collaborative project, which was pretty darn cool; see below.

We'll be gearing up in the spring for a whole new year of exhibitions and conventions, some of which I'll be contributing art for. There'll be more to say then, so I'd love it if you checked back!

Thanks for thinking of me, and I hope you're doing great!
Ciao ciao
Camilla

For a view on Camilla d'errico go... Here
For on the Tomb Raider Celebration go... Here

No comments:

Post a Comment