Tuesday 26 July 2011

Keepin Up With...Jenny Bird


Hello all, I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am. I recently moved from near the foggy beach in San Francisco to Oakland so I am truly having my first real sunny summer in 12 years!!

I wanted to update you on a show opening this weekend that I have a handfull of new pieces in. The show is a group show in Santa Fe New Mexico at Pop Santa Fe Gallery and titled 'Curiosities' and there are indeed some curious paintings in the mix.

I have received feedback from some of my collectors that it is frustrating when galleries don't list the prices on their websites so I will list the prices for my pieces here, but again please contact the gallery directly if you are interested in a particular piece.

I am showing 'Mary's little lamb' for the first time in the US here at Pop Santa Fe Gallery

oil on wood, framed size 25"x33" -$7500.


'Conjurer of Light' Acrylic on watercolor paper- unframed size 17"x24" (piece is framed)
$1100.


Ravenous Creature' acrylic on watercolor paper, unframed size 16"x24" (Piece is framed)
$1100.

'Spilt but not wasted' oil on wood unframed size 5"x7"- $850.


'Another case of Extreme self Love' oil on wood unframed size 5"x7"- $850.



'Lilith's final Exhale' oil on wood, unframed 5"x7" (piece is framed)- $850.

I hope if you are inthe area of Santa Fe you get a chance to see the works in person.
I have more shows on the horizon so stay tuned for more updates!


tweets for now,

jennybird



Jenny's Site...Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment