Saturday 2 July 2011

Keepin Up With...The Buff Monster

Paintin In The Buff




News!

It's been awhile since I got in touch, and there are so many thing fun things going on. Some of this stuff is super time-sensitive, see below!

Tonight: Corey Helford Gallery
Tonight: Corey Helford Gallery

Yup, tonight is the opening of Corey Helford's 5-year Anniversary show called From Zero to Sixty. I'm one of many super awesome artists in the show. It opens tonight from 7-10, see you there!

(click the image for more info)

Kittens and Ice Cream
Kittens and Ice Cream

JapanLA also happens to have a 5-year anniversary show up right now, although it ends on the 3rd. A lot of great artists in this one too. Stop by JapanLA's new location at 7320 1/2 Melrose Ave.

(click the image for more info)

New Mural
New Mural

I did a little mural recently at the Manual Arts High School in LA. One of the janitors literally laughed out loud when we saw what I was painting...

New Mural Prints
New Mural Prints

I've been painting a few walls as of late and for the first time I'm doing some little prints with 'em. Pep Williams, Else ICR and I teamed up with JackThreads to put these out and they'll be available only til Tuesday, the 5th.

(click the image for more info)

MTV's GYT
MTV's GYT

So MTV interviewed me a while ago for their GYT PSA campaign. I haven't seen any of the broadcast spots but there is a video interview on the GYT webpage. Recently I did this crazy illustration for them.

(click the image for more info)

Comic Con!
Comic Con!

Comic con is only 3 weeks away! well, I'll be releasing a new print with Hi Fructose. They teamed up with 5 artists to each produce a new silkscreened print on wood. Sweet! I'll be signing them at the Hi Fructose booth on Thursday at 3pm. Be there!

NYC in August
NYC in August

Yup, I'm doing a little show with Jeremyville at Tara McPherson's Cotton Candy Machine boutique. It's going to be fun. We'll be showing prints, toys and small originals. Be there!

(click image for more info)


In abit

Buff


No comments:

Post a Comment