Built in 1839 to repair locos for the North Mids R/Ways. This cool piece of architecture was built as a workshop and offices. It acts like a massive mixing deck with a circular turn table to spin the trains round -like throwin down some ace tunes to a victorian beat.
Now restored and resurrected as a place of further education, Derby College has done a great job of preserving this structure.
Take a cam when ya get the chance to visit this class engineering of yesteryear, there's plenty of angles to experiment with.
Click here to find out more... party on Garth!!
Thanks for the suggestion B. ☋