RDC: We check out what our friends are up to in the fluffy stuff...
It is going to be a White Christmas in La Plagne!
Over 3 ft of snow since Monday and is still snowing
1.3 ft of snow fell yesterday alone
La Plagne, the French ski resort (part of Paradiski) is expecting to have a very very white Christmas this year with over 3ft of snow in the last couple of days!
The resort is due to open high altitude villages this Saturday (10th Dec) with the full resort opening on Saturday 17th Dec as planned.
Levels of snow so far:
3250 meters high: 100 cm (3.2 ft)
2700 meters high : 80 cm (2.7 ft)
2000 meters high : 50 cm (1.6 ft)
40 cm (1.3 ft) fell yesterday (7th Dec)
And are increasing as the snow continues to fall
La Plagne & Paradiski lift passes:
· La Plagne 6 day lift pass - 214Euros per adult
· Paradiski Découverte (6 days la Plagne with 1 day Paradiski included) 6 day lift pass – 237Euros per adult
· Paradiski Illimited 6 day lift pass – 254Euros per adult
Family Skipasses, 6 days la Plagne (2 adults + 2 children from 6 to 17 yrs) : from 719 Euros
Unique activities in La Plagne
· Ice climbing – only ice structure in the world
· Bob Sleigh & Bob Skeleton
· Drive Piest basher
· Snow Body boarding
· Night skiing
For more information on snow fall, lift pass prices and all the great unique activities you can do in La Plagne visit - www.la-plagne.comhttp://www.la-plagne.com/en/winter/winter-holidays.html