Friday 30 December 2011

Keepin Up With... Craww



Hey all,

I hope everyone's had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a prosperous New Year!

I wanted to drop you an email to give you a heads up on some new work I'm making available through my Big Cartel store http://craww.bigcartel.com/category/original-studies

I've had a lot of interest in the sketches I've been showing through my blog/Facebook and on Instagram, so I thought the end of the year would be a good time to make some of the work from my 2011 (mostly Moleskine) sketchbooks available.

I've added 8 pieces to the store, each one demonstrates something of the process I go through when I'm working on new ideas so hopefully you'll find them an interesting departure from a standard print release and also an affordable way to get hold of an original piece of Craww artwork!

Thanks all for the support you've given me over the past year, there's much more to come so here's looking forward to an awesome 2012.

cheers
Craww

No comments:

Post a Comment