Saturday 2 February 2013

Flesh Cuts


Ken Block's G5, the Ultimate Urban Playground!
Edit by: DC



RDC: We featured DC's Ken Block Gymkhana Four last year and thought it was cool but that fades into insignificance compared to this 2012 edit! Some well lush camera angles tons of smoke and knobby tyred bike rider Travis Pastrana helping out on the set, and what a set it is. The streets of San Fran is the location - he skips through sleepy neighbour hoods, hits city tarmac and ends up on a barge... all in a days work then, eh Ken ☋

Ken says:
“San Francisco was absolutely amazing for Gymkhana,” said Block. “It’s such a unique location for this kind of driving and allowed me to do some things that I never thought I’d ever be able to incorporate into one of my Gymkhana videos—like jumping a table top or doing a jump drift! I’m stoked with how this project turned out and I’m truly a lucky bastard to have been able to do the things I was able to do on the streets of San Francisco. To all of the residents and people who allowed us to make this happen, thank you!”


No comments:

Post a Comment